Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Must Haves: E.L.F Studio Ultimate Kabuki Brush!

The Only Brush You Need!

 E.L.F Studio Ultimate Kabuki Brush
If you've been looking for an amazing, do it all brush look no further! Eyes Lips Face or E.L.F as we all know and love came out with a fantastic brush called the Studio Ultimate Kabuki Brush and it gets every job done haha. It retails for $10 which is not bad at all for the quality of this brush! It's tightly packed so you don't have to worry about it falling apart and it's also pretty dense!
 E.L.F Studio Ultimate Kabuki Brush
It kinda reminds me of a few of their powder brushes put together but softer! It's a pretty large brush but I find that very appealing. Makes applying foundation, powder, blush, contour, etc a breeze! I use it the most in cases where I go overboard with blush or bronzer, it's the best brush to blend with!
 E.L.F Studio Ultimate Kabuki Brush
The size is definitely a plus for me. I've seen some higher end brushes identical to this one being sold for triple the price so the value of this brush is spot on.
 E.L.F Studio Ultimate Kabuki Brush
I included this pic just so you can really see how large this brush is. It feels sturdier than the studio other brushes which explains the higher price but trust me when I say it's totally worth it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment