Monday, April 13, 2015

Must Haves: Top 5 Spring and Summer Drugstore Blushes! ( Peach/Coral Edition!)

Time For Some Color!

Top 5 Spring and Summer Drugstore Blushes
Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons when it comes to blush! I feel like you get a free pass to pack it on during this time of year haha. With a tan peachy and coral blushes are the best to wear! Today I have five drugstore blushes that I love to reconnect with during these months. All are very affordable, no more than $8! Lets go! :-)
Top 5 Spring and Summer Drugstore Blushes
I have a few different brands to share with you today, all very accessible! I would recommend each line of blushes overall because for the price they are amazing! Here are the swatches;
Top 5 Spring and Summer Drugstore Blushes
*City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon- this blush is fantastic! The shade is a great blend of peach and coral and it gives your cheeks life! It's only $4.99 (amazing for the size of it!)
*NYX Powder Blush in Rose Garden-  I love the NYX Powder blushes, one of my faves! I don't care too much for their new HD blushes so I recommend to pass on those and stick with these. Rose Garden is a beautiful peachy pink with a golden shimmer, stunning! It's very long wearing and blends so easily. It retails for $5.
*Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso- this color is perfect on tan skin! Since it's baked it leaves the prettiest sheen on your cheeks, no need for highlight. This is the priciest of the bunch, $8.99, but totally worth it! Plus that gold packaging is... everything!
*E.L.F Studio Blush in Candid Coral-  E.L.F has a special place in my heart because their products are so affordable and so good! Candid Coral is a very pretty color, lighter than the rest but leaves your cheeks glowing. I love E.L.F packaging and the price is unbeatable, just $3!
*Jordana Powder Blush in Peach Blossom-  if you're looking for a silky, smooth blush this is the one for you! I love this formulation and this color is so sweet! For only $2.49 you get an amazing product! You can find these at Walgreens and Kmart.

I hope this post was helpful! These are my top five peachy/coral blushes that I love to use during these warmer months. I love this color family and with a bright coral lip? I'm done! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment