Tuesday, April 14, 2015

LBD Spring Style Challenge!

Spring Inspired!


Today I have a very exciting post for you guys! I was invited to participate in the Dailylook LBD Spring Style Challenge! The idea was to choose a little black dress as the main piece of the perfect spring look. There's a beautiful selection on the Dailylook site so choosing one was definitely a challenge haha. But after careful deliberation I chose my LBD and some awesome pieces to pair with it, creating my ideal outfit for Spring!
I'm from Puerto Rico so the idea behind my outfit was one I would wear for a night out in the island!  The BB Dakota Simi Dress is the perfect length for the Spring season... gotta show off your legs. A kimono is ideal because if you're planning on dancing the night away near the beach it may get chilly so the Glamorous Floral Velvet Devore Kimono is perfect to keep you warm. Booties are always on trend and I love the color of these Circus By Sam Eldelman Talon Booties! It brings out the red in the kimono and it's the best match for the Dailylook Classic Vegan Leather Saddle Purse! On a night out all you need is your phone, cash and lipstick (a sexy red one!)  and that would fit perfectly in that bag. I kept the accessories simple and dainty :-)
*sigh* This outfit makes me want to take a trip to the island to visit my friends! I'm now in Utah and let me tell you... the weather doesn't compare! haha. 
I love the blend of colors and texture in this outfit! I would love to know how would you style your LBD, leave me a comment down below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment