Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Must Haves: Pur Minerals Secret Crush Eyeshadow Palette!

Rose Gold Galore!

Pur Minerals Secret Crush Palette
Pur Minerals is a completely new brand to me but I'm so happy I heard about it because this palette is lovely! I saw a video review on the this palette a few months ago and instantly fell in love with the colors! The Pur Minerals Secret Crush Palette retails for $32 and can be found at Ulta. I patiently waited for a 20% off Ulta coupon and managed to get it for less but the original price isn't bad at all. 
Pur Minerals Secret Crush Palette

I adore the color scheme of this palette! The four middle shades are everything! The formula of these shadows is pretty thin yet still silky and pigmented which I love! You can definetely build up the colors without any fallout. At first I thought it was missing a neutral transition shade but I found that using the brown shade towards the end lightly was just fine. The packaging is amazing too! Rose gold plus a nice size mirror... no complaints on packaging!
Pur Minerals Secret Crush Palette
These are the color names, so cute btw! I've used all the shades in the palette and I'm impressed with each one. They are so smooth and buttery! The standout shade for me is the one called Passion (third shade from L to R). It's the most rosiest rose gold shade I've ever seen! It looks amazing all over the lid. Here are the swatches *woohoo!* ;-D
Pur Minerals Secret Crush Palette
These shades work so well together! I'm so impressed and because of that I decided to get the Soul Mattes Palette. I can't wait to get that one in the mail!
Here's a simple look I came up with;
Pur Minerals Secret Crush Eyeshadow Palette
Pur Minerals Secret Crush Eyeshadow Palette
I did a similar look on my beautiful friend! The rose gold looks awesome against her skintone! 

This palette is a total must have! I'm so in love... very well played Pur Minerals because I have a crush on this palette haha. Make sure to give it a try if you're a fan of these shades because it's simply amazing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment