Saturday, April 25, 2015

Review: Mac Viva Glam Miley Cyrus! (Lipstick & Lipglass!)

Great Color + Great Cause!

Mac Viva Glam Miley Cyrus! (Lipstick & Lipglass!)
I'm always so tempted to purchase the Viva Glam lippies because I love the fact that every cent goes toward helping people with HIV/AIDS! Sometimes the colors are pretty out there but this time around Miley Cyrus released a gorgeous shade of pink! The lipstick retails for $16 and the lipglass is $15. I won't say I'm the biggest Miley fan but the color is so stunning! Gotta give the girl some props ;-) haha. 
Mac Viva Glam Miley Cyrus! (Lipstick & Lipglass!)
Here's what the color looks like! It's pretty much a bright fuchsia pink but not neon pink so it's very wearable! I'm sure it's a dupable color but I love the amplified finish! It also looks freaking amazing with the lipglass! I'm so obsessed with the combo.
Mac Viva Glam Miley Cyrus! (Lipstick & Lipglass!)
The lipglass takes it to a whole 'notha level! I love the shine and the sparkle if gives your lips. Plus... your lips look extra juicy which is always a good thing haha ;-) The lipglass has a combination of pink and blue shimmers... you can't even feel'em. It adds some dimension and together it looks so cool!

I highly recommend this lip combo! Even though you can find a similar shade at the drugstore it feels nice to support a good cause. Simple eye makeup and this combo on your lips? Flawless! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment