Thursday, April 16, 2015

Review: Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua!

...And Another One!

Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua
When it comes to liquid lipsticks this formula is one of the best! My melted collection is growing so fast and I ain't mad about it haha. Today I have swatches and thoughts about Melted Chihuahua to share with you! Let's start off with the name... Chihuahua?! There's something morbid about that name but the color is stunning nonetheless. Here's the run down about price and availability: $21. sold at Toofaced.com, Ulta & Sephora! The price is totally worth it but I also recommend waiting for sale like the VIB that's coming up or the 20% off Ulta coupons that are circulating! :-)
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua
I love the sponge tip applicator, it's so comfy on your lips and always applies the perfect amount!
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua
This shade is described as being a dusty mauve which I would have to disagree with. The actual lipstick color doesn't match the color of the tube at all. To be honest I was a bit bummed at first because I was hoping for that perfect mauve shade for everyday wear. But after giving it a chance I've grown to really like this color! I'd say its more of a peachy nude on me which I don't own too many of. I never thought it would  be flattering on me but I'm happy to have this one! :-)
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Chihuahua
Here's what the color looks like on. I love the formula because it's so long wearing. This color will be a great one for everyday or wearing to work!

Bottom line: Even though the color wasn't what I expected I still like it! The formula is just the best so I would recommend the entire line! They recently released the new melted metallic line which is so peculiar. I think I might pick up one or two to test out! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment