Friday, April 10, 2015

Sephora V.I.B Sale Wishlist!

My Wishlist!

It's that time of year again! The V.I.B sale starts this Sunday April 12th for VIB Rouge and ends on April 21st! That's plenty of time for my wishlist to change (or grow! haha) but for the most part these are the items that I'm lusting over at the moment. I probably won't end up with all of them because I am trying to budget.
You might notice a theme, lots of blushes and lippies! Those are my favorite makeup products so it's only right to take advantage of a sale to try out some new ones! :-)
I recently took advantage of a 20% off sale Ulta had so I got a few palettes I was eyeing which is why you don't see any here. Sephora is offering 15% off which is still pretty good so I can't wait for Sunday! What items are on your wishlist? Leave me a comment down below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment