Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Review: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Captivating! (+Swatches!)

Perfect Peachy Blush!

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Captivating
During the Sephora V.I.B Sale I picked up the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Captivating and right off the bat I'll say I love it! It retails for $26 so getting it on sale was needed haha. I love the Tarte Blushes because like the name states they last 12 hours..., sometimes even more! The formula is everything you want in a blush: blendable, pigmented and longwearing. 
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Captivating
The blush is a beautiful matte warm peach! I lightly tap my brush into the blush and I get just the right amount to coat my cheeks. A little goes a long way but even if you put too much on you can easily blend it which is another thing I love about the Tarte Blushes! This color is the definition of Spring and Summer. It warms up and brightens your face at the same time... weird, I know haha.
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Captivating
I'm a huge fan of the packaging because it's simple yet sleek! It's super easy to store away and since it has a mirror it's ideal for travel. Look at that swatch....isn't the color gorgeous!?  :-D

Bottom line: This blush is so good! I love how true of a peach shade it is, no hints of pink just peach which is exactly what I was looking for. It's pretty pricey originally but with the discount it's totally worth it! This blush will most likely last a lifetime and that's alright with me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment