Friday, April 10, 2015

Review: Wet n Wild Fergie To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Hollywood Boulevard!

Highlight For Days!

Wet n Wild Fergie To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Hollywood Boulevard
Highlight is the icing on the cake! A little shimmer here... a little over there and you go from simple to glam! I'm pretty excited to have a new addition to my highlighter collection because the color is so stunning! Wet n Wild released a new shade to their Shimmer Palette line called Hollywood Boulevard. It's only $4-$5 at the drugstore which is a bargain for the amount of product you get! With 11.3g of product you will never be shimmer free haha.
Wet n Wild Fergie To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Hollywood Boulevard
This is a baked product which I'm a fan of because it can be used wet or dry. This shade is a mixture of  three colors: gold, bronzer and pink. When you swirl it all together it ends up looking like a gorgeous champagne color, perfect for all skintones.
Wet n Wild Fergie To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Hollywood Boulevard
 Here's a closeup! Since it's baked the veining will vary from product to product.
Wet n Wild Fergie To Reflect Shimmer Palette in Hollywood Boulevard
This is what it looks like swirled. My favorite way of applying it is right after I apply my foundation while it's still wet so it adheres better. It also adds a metallic finish to it which is gorgeous! The quality of this powder is awesome, no glitter chunks at all.

Bottom line: I really enjoy this highlight! It definitely compares to higher end ones and honestly why spend $40+ on a highlight when the drugstore alternatives are just as good for less? Highlight is not something I use everyday so I don't feel the need to invest in one anytime soon. This is a great value and Wet n Wild Fergie has 2 other colors within the line which I'm wanting to try out in the future! Can't wait to use it when the sun is beaming! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment