Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sephora V.I.B Sale Haul 2015!

My Sephora Haul! :-)

My Sephora VIB Sale shopping has come to an end (*sigh*) so I decided to quickly show you my haul! :-) Mostly everything was on my wishlist, just one thing managed to sneak up on me and I couldn't resist the discount haha. I'm so excited about all these goodies so stay tuned for some reviews and looks in the near future!
The item that I wasn't originally eyeing but I ended up purchasing was the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette. All my recent palette buys have been completely on the neutral side so I just needed to quench my thirst for color haha. I saw some amazing reviews and honestly it won't be one I use everyday but it will definetely get my creative juices flowing! I can't wait to use it! :-)
I ended up with two Too Faced Melted Lipsticks, Melted Jelly Donut which is a new color from the original line and Melted Jelly from the new Metal line! If you've followed my blog for a bit you'd know I'm addicted to these Melted Lipsticks! They are everything! The Metal one seemed so cool so I'm super excited to try that one.
Urban Decay released their Sheer Revolution Lipsticks so I decided to try Ladyflower! I'm one who loves a bold lippie but for the Spring/Summer I wanted to try something more on the light side so we'll see. I also picked up another Sephora Luster Matte Long-wear Lip Color in a new shade called Rose Luster. It's a gorgeous color! Can't wait to wear it!
Last but not least I purchased the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Captivating... in love! It's the perfect true peach shade! So happy to own it now :-D

So that's everything I hauled! I'd love to know what things did you pick up. Leave me a comment down below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment