Thursday, January 16, 2014

Review: L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer!

Hide Those Dark Circles ;-)

L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer
Sleep... what is that!? Haha, if you're like me you spend most of your nights (and early mornings) catching up on your favorite show on Netflix. Without my beauty sleep I look like a zombie. So I was in the market for a great concealer to take care of those dark under eye circles and I found it! The L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer is amazing! On the company's site they claim that it's crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes. I definitely agree with the claims. This concealer is super creamy and works great to cover up those dark circles. It's actually compared to a more higher end concealer, the Make Up For Ever Full Coverage Concealer which is $32. The LA Girl concealer is $5 on their website but you can find for only $2.50 on Beautyjoint.com.
I love the packaging too, it has a brush tip applicator which makes it super easy to apply around your nose to cover redness, under your eyes and even around your eyes to clean up any mistakes. The line offers 18 shades ranging from light to deep so its universal. I do have to say that it's a bit tough to determine your shade from the online swatches. I ordered two, natural and creamy beige just to be safe and natural was the one! So I would recommend to do the same when ordering just to ensure you're getting your perfect match. For the price you have nothing to lose. You only need the smallest bit to cover your under eye circles but if you feel like you need more you can build it up. It's definitely a medium coverage off the bat. I always apply powder to make sure it last all day. A great thing about it is that even if you apply powder it never looks cakey.
 
Bottom line: This concealer is my favorite at the moment, I use it everyday! I love the consistency and coverage. Before I used the Covergirl and Olay concealer in a pot ( with the swirls!) because it was so moisturizing but it got discontinued. I was desperately looking for something to replace it and I think I'm gonna stick with this one! Go ahead and try it out. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment