Sunday, January 12, 2014

Review: Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color!

Great Spring Colors For Less Than $3!

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks
I decided to get ready for spring early this year! I went through my lipsticks and noticed that I was lacking in the color department. I wanted to buy a few bright, spring worthy colors so I ordered these Wet n Wild Megalast lipsticks! I heard a lot of great things about them and the best part.... they're only $2.75!! ( even cheaper at drugstores!) I purchased mine on Beautyjoint.com so I can save on shipping. ;-) They have a large color selection, so it's easy to go crazy and order them all but I stuck with the six that stood out to me. The packaging is pretty simple, nothing too special. I love how you can easily see the colors through the cap. It does have a con though. The lipstick doesn't turn all the way down so it can get a little messy when putting the cap back on.  But other than that its great. The lipstick itself feels a bit drying at first but once you put it on it starts to melt and become creamy. It's like... magic! haha . It has great color payoff and they tend to last about 4 hours which isn't bad. For the price these are great. I'll go ahead and show you the colors I chose.

 
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks
From left to right:
*In the Flesh- A pinky nude, great for everyday!
*Mauve Outta Here- A medium pink/mauve ( very creamy!)
*Smokin' Hot Pink- A warm pink/fuchsia, not too bright so it's very wearable.
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipsticks
From left to right:
*Coraline-  A coral with red tones... will quickly become my spring lipstick!
*Purty Persimmon-  A true orange. Looks kinda scary but can be toned down with gloss haha.
*Cherry Picking- A red with pink tones, one of my favorites!
 
Bottom line: These are a great buy! Great texture and I can see them being very flattering on different skin tones. The price is awesome and I'm pretty sure most of these colors are dupes for Mac lipsticks. Now, I won't say they smell as good or that they are as smooth as Mac but they are pretty darn close! ;-)
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment