Saturday, May 16, 2015

Need it Or Leave it: L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss!

Matte Lips For Less!

L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss
L.A Girl has come out with a bunch of new and cool products like these Matte Flat Finish Pigment Glosses that I just needed to try! In a matte world ruled by Lime Crime, Dose of Colors and Anastasia Beverly Hills I needed an inexpensive alternative to satisfy my urge and keep my pockets full haha. I ordered mine from ikatehouse.com because they were discounted at $3.99 each when they retail for $5!
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss
There's 16 shades to choose from, I decided to stick with the basics: a nude, a pink and a red! :-) When I first saw the glosses I was surprised because they are way bigger than I expected... which is a good thing! I was a little confused with the word "gloss" in the title because these are very matte. The consistency is just like the Sephora Luster Mattes, they take a minute or two to dry. They are comfortable and I didn't think they were drying at all! They last all day long which I love! The formula is pretty thin too, so thin that it doesn't feel like your not wearing anything but when you look in the mirror the color is super vibrant!
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss
The wand is flat on both sides so application is pretty easy. I'm just so impressed by the pigment, one swipe and you're done! I do wish they had a more pleasant scent. They smell like makeup but the good thing is that it doesn't linger. Let's get into lip swatches!
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss
*Dreamy- a pinky nude, a really lovely shade! This color is very flattering and definitely a fave!
*Timeless- a bright mauve pink, another great color. This one will be perfect for Spring and Summer! Must have! :-)
*Frisky- a vivid red with a slight hint of pink, so classic! A matte red is necessary in any collection and this is a great one!

Bottom line; For less than $5 you need these! The formula is a true matte but not drying. The color stays put all day with no budging or gathering. The rest of the colors are so beautiful, you'll definitely find a shade for you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment