Friday, May 29, 2015

Review: NYX High Voltage Lipsticks in Stone & Free Spirit!

Great Formula!

NYX High Voltage Lipsticks in Stone & Free Spirit
The NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Stone has been a hot item ever since it released. It was out of stock for the longest but I manged to get it and because I love things in pairs I also ordered the shade Free Spirit! ;-) These lippies retail for $6 each and I would recommend to purchase them at Ulta so you can take advantage of their coupons!
NYX High Voltage Lipsticks in Stone & Free Spirit

I wasn't thrilled about the packaging because it does feel cheaper than their other lipsticks. But... the formula is so spot on that I can overlook that! These are so smooth, opaque and very moisturizing! I really appreciate the thinner lipstick because application is a lot easier.
NYX High Voltage Lipsticks in Stone & Free Spirit
This is just one swipe of the lippies so you can see how pigmented they are!
NYX High Voltage Lipsticks in Stone & Free Spirit
Here are the swatches :-) I'm truly impressed with the color payoff of these lipsticks! My lips are pretty pigmented so I thought Stone would go on patchy but I was wrong. It went on evenly and lasted a good 4 hours before I needed to reapply. Free Spirit is a pretty bold color, I love it! Since these are pretty creamy I would recommend to line your lips to help with the wear time.

Bottom line: These are great! The color selection is so extensive so if these are not what you tend to wear definetely checkout the other colors. If you have dry lips these will be your best friend because your lips feel amazing during and after wearing them. Even when I don't need to reapply I still do because it feels so good haha. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment