Monday, May 4, 2015

This To That: Eyeshadow As Highlight!

2 in 1!

Eyeshadow As Highlight
Hey everyone! Today I have a very exciting post to share with you! It might be the beginning of a new series on my blog, let me know if you'd like more of these in a comment down below :-) I was sorting my single eyeshadows which I use once in a while but not as often as I do my palettes. I wanted to make it a goal to use them more and then it hit me... I can use these lighter Milani Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadows as a highlight!
Eyeshadow As Highlight
These are the shades that seemed perfect for my little experiment! Bella Ivory is a satin matte finish for those who are not into the sparkle. Bella Chiffon has shimmer which looks amazing on the cheekbones! It's a white gold type of highlight... so pretty! These shadows are less than $5 each and so accessible since they're from the drugstore.
Eyeshadow As Highlight
These are the swatches, I love Bella Chiffon the best! That golden sheen would be perfect for the summer! I'm pretty stoked about using these now: brow bone highlight, inner corner highlight, cheekbones beaming haha, the possibilities are endless! This will put me in the right direction to using some of my products up! Win Win situation! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment