Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Review: Sephora Favorites Bronze Bares All Set!

Summer 2015 Set!

Sephora Favorites Bronze Bares All Set!
I was eyeing this set since the moment it landed on the Sephora "Just Arrived" section! I was waiting for others to post swatches but I couldn't find them anywhere. That's when I decided to just bite the bullet and order it and let me tell ya... it's amazing! It was only $39 which is an awesome price for all the things you get in the set. I just checked the site and it seems to be sold out but if Sephora brings it back or if you find it in-store I highly recommend it! Lets see what's in it :-)
Sephora Favorites Bronze Bares All Set!
Everything comes in this cute beachy box which is definitely worth keeping! It's a magnetic closure with the most relaxing design on the inside and out so I plan on showcasing it somewhere in my room. It will serve as a reminder than I need a vacation in paradise haha.
Sephora Favorites Bronze Bares All Set!

The products are a nice mix between deluxe sizes and full sizes. The full size products combined surpasses the cost of the set which I love! 
The full sizes are:
*Nars Lip Gloss in Supervixen (retails for $26)
*Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 Hour Wear in #14 (retails for $10)
*Urban Decay Split Pan Eyeshadow in Half Baked & Twice Baked (retails for $18)
I'm super stoked about the Nars lip gloss and the Urban Decay Duo! The colors are right up my alley and with a summer tan it will look gorgeous on!

Here are the deluxe items:
*Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (perfect travel size!)
*Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Madeira (Adore this color!)
*Formula X Nail Color in Evocative
*Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer in Park Ave Princess
*Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (Smells so good!)
These deluxe sizes are perfect to test out before you commit to the full size. I always wanted to try out the Bite Beauty lip pencil so I was excited to see it in this set. I also needed a deeper bronzer now that I'm getting a little sun so Chocolate Soleil was a must have for me!
Sephora Favorites Bronze Bares All Set!
Here is everything swatched! I am head over heels for this set and the price is unbeatable. If you have this set let me know if you love it as much as I do in the comments below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment