Friday, May 8, 2015

Review: Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color in Rose Luster!

My New Obsession!

Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color in Rose Luster

Sephora released a few new shades within their Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color line and Rose Luster caught my eye immediately! So during the sale I ordered it and I'm loving it! I have two other colors that I reviewed so make sure to check out that post for more info! The formula is pretty good, it's definetely long wearing but it requires a some patience to make sure the application is flawless because these are PIG-MEN-TED!
Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color in Rose Luster
Rose Luster is a gorgeous mix between a pink and red! It's matte but still has a sheen to it which looks so pretty. The formula is super moisturizing but because of that it tends to transfer easily the first few hours. So touch ups are needed but this color is worth it!
Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color in Rose Luster

Sephora Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color in Rose Luster

Bottom line: I highly recommend this lovely shade! The formula is awesome and the price isn't bad either. This shade is the definition of spring and summer and with a tan... gorgeous! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment