Monday, May 11, 2015

Review: E.L.F Studio Contouring Brush!

New From E.L.F!

E.L.F Studio Contouring Brush
Contouring is the "it" thing at the moment and E.L.F has joined the game! They released their Studio Contouring Brush for only $6... pretty much the best value in the market! I've been testing it out for a little bit over a month now and I'm loving it! This is a great quality brush and it works amazingly with creams or powders!
E.L.F Studio Contouring Brush
The handle is very sturdy and the brush hairs are very secure so no worries about shedding! I love the shape of this brush because it makes getting product in the hollow of your cheeks easier!
E.L.F Studio Contouring Brush
The brush hairs are pretty dense but super soft! I love using it for contour placement because the shape and size is perfect for that. You can also blend with it but you have to work with it more since it's on the thinner side. I prefer to use the Studio Ultimate Kabuki Brush for blending. Contouring is done in less than 5 minutes with that brush combo! 

Bottom line: I'm a fan of this brush! I love how affordable it is and how good it is for that price. I'm excited to keep practicing my contouring with this brush because it really makes everything seem easier. Drugstore knows best! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment