Sunday, June 29, 2014

Review: Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipsticks!

On Clearance!

Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipsticks
Sale alert!! If you've been wanting to try the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipsticks now is the time because they are on clearance at most drugstores! I previously skipped them because they retailed for about $7 but now that they are being repackaged and coming out with new colors they are on clearance for $3! I found these at Walgreens and I'm so happy I gave them a chance. Just like their name states they are super moisturizing and your lips feel hydrated the entire day!
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipsticks
They have a nice color range, granted that when I picked these up most of the colors were gone haha. I wasn't too upset because these two turned out to be amazing colors! I love the packaging and the new one is pretty similar from the pictures I've seen. I haven't spotted the new display yet but once I do I will be picking up some of the new colors. Now... these do have an oldschool lipstick scent to them, so if you're sensitive to scents then you should skip these. I don't find it lingers but its definetly noticebale at first. Overall, they are super creamy and hydrating! Here are the swatches:
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipsticks
*Let's Get Naked- a peachy pink nude, a beautiful color!
*Vintage Pink- a mauve toned pink... gorgeous! I love this one and received many compliments when I wore to work. It's a keeper!
 
Bottom line: These are amazing lipsticks and overlooked in the drugstore! I'm excited that they are being repackaged that way they can get some recognition because they are amazing. Vintage Pink is such a pretty color and I highly recommend that one. Since they are on clearance make sure to visit your local drugstores to see if they're still available. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment