Monday, January 19, 2015

Dupe Alert: Drugstore Dupe of Mac Pro Longwear Concealer!

Drugstore Gem!

Drugstore Dupe of Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
I think I found a holy grail concealer and... it's from the drugstore!! I've been wearing this NEW Maybelline Master Conceal Camouflaging Concealer in the shade 30 Light/Medium and I'm loving it! It retails for about $8 at your local drugstore but totally worth it. It claims to be a full coverage concealer that camouflage imperfections and dark circles. I don't tend to use concealer on my face so can't attest to that but under my eyes it's so good!
Drugstore Dupe of Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
This concealer reminds me so much of my Mac Pro Longwear Concealer for pretty much half the price. I actually like this one better because the packaging is more user friendly haha. Everytime I use my Mac Pro Longwear I pump out way too much and that's just money going down the drain. With the Maybelline one you can control how much you use, plus a little bit goes a long way. The texture isn't thick but it's ridiculously opaque! It covered my dark circles instantly! 
I do want to emphasize the fact that you must set it. If you don't it's going to crease like no other. I use my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set it and it doesn't budge one bit for the rest of the day. It's without a doubt full coverage and gets the job done!
Drugstore Dupe of Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
You can tell that it has really great coverage from the swatch! I've tried applying it with a brush but it looked streaky. I've used it with my fingers and honestly that's the best way! 

Bottom line: This is a must have concealer from the drugstore! If you've been eyeing the Mac Pro Longwear you can skip it now because this one is the way to go! I saw a few shades on the display when I purchased so you're bound to find your color match. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I saw this at my drugstore and I didn't purchase it. I'm struggling with really dry skin right now and I'm worried this will cling to those areas, however I think I'm going to be purchasing it after reading your review! Do you think this would work for dry skin?

    Krystal @ Little Beauty Bug | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it should work, it's very creamy emollient! Let me know if it works out and thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete