Thursday, January 8, 2015

Review: Revlon Photoready Eye Art! (+ Swatches!)

New Spin On Eye Candy!

Revlon Photoready Eye Art
A few days ago I had a wonderful day spent with my family!! We ate, went shopping and watched a movie, loved every minute of it! I also thought it was the perfect time to put these Revlon Photoready Eye Art to the test (plus other products haha). Since I was gonna be out and about I wanted to give these a try and they held up so well! These are new to the drugstore, reminiscent to their nail polishes but no guys these are shadows/liners! ;-) They retail for about $8 depending on where you go which is totally worth it because they are amazing!
Revlon Photoready Eye Art
I have two shades,Topaz Twinkle and Burnished Bling. I wore Topaz Twinkle today for about 7 hours and I'm excited to report that there was no creasing WHAT SO EVER!  The shadow dries within a seconds to a powder finish which I love. The liner side is just as long wearing so these are the perfect combo! The liner goes on pretty opaque for being a glitter, you might need to go over the line twice but no more. It stays put and doesn't flake off at all. I'm truly impressed with these!
Revlon Photoready Eye Art
These are what the applicators look like. The shadow end is a doe foot applicator with flat sides. The liner side is a brush tip applicator, so easy to use! Here are the swatches:
Revlon Photoready Eye Art
*Topaz Twinkle- a pretty pewter color
*Burnished Bling- a bright copper/bronze shade, so gorgeous!

Bottom line: I LOVE these!! They are just so convenient and easy to use so definetely something I recommend. The shade range is pretty nice, a few bright colors but I gravitated towards these neutral ones and I can see myself using them frequently. The formula is so good, very long lasting! A little of each product goes a long way so these will last you a while too.  So impressed, give them a try! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment