Friday, January 23, 2015

Swatches: ColourPop Lippie Stix in Lumiere!

Lovely Shade!

ColourPop Lippie Stix in Lumiere
ColourPop has quickly become one of my favorite brands when it comes to lipsticks! They have all the trendy colors you can think of and the best part? They are only $5! Recently two of my favorite beauty enthusiasts on YouTube collabed with ColourPop to create their very own lipstick. Kathleen from KathleenLights was one of them and you wouldn't believe how excited I was! I've been watching her for years now and to see someone that I admire get this opportunity is simply amazing. Annnnd she's latina haha gotta represent! ;-)
ColourPop Lippie Stix in Lumiere
 I reviewed & swatched a few colors from the original line so make sure to check out that post too!
ColourPop Lippie Stix in Lumiere
The shade is called Lumiere which is french for "lights", clever huh? It's a beautiful dusty mauve-pink that seems wearable for anyone. It's a matte finish which are pretty long wearing. This color released at the perfect time because it's said to be a dupe for the Nars Audacious Lipstick in Anna! Get the look for less for only $5. Let's get into the lip swatch :-)
ColourPop Lippie Stix in Lumiere
On me it looks a bit more pink than mauve which I love! It wears really well and isn't drying.

This collab was a great one! I love being able to support Kathleen and getting a great lipstick out of it. Have you tried it? If so leave your thoughts down below :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment