Monday, January 26, 2015

Review: Walmart Beauty Box! ( Winter 2014!)

What Did I Get?


 Walmart Beauty Box! ( Winter 2014!)
Hey guys! Today I wanted to quickly show you my Walmart Beauty Box Winter 2014 Edition! My first one was the fall edition, make sure to check it out for more details on the subscription. Just a quick run down: it's a $5 seasonal box where you'll receive full size and sample sizes of products sold at Walmart. It's an amazing deal and the products you get are totally worth it!
 Walmart Beauty Box! ( Winter 2014!)
 Here's what it looks like when you first get it. Love the packaging!
 Walmart Beauty Box! ( Winter 2014!)

 Walmart Beauty Box! ( Winter 2014!)
Aside from the wonderful coupons and discounts that came in the box I was so excited for variety of products I got! Even the travel size makeup remover wipes come in handy and it's a great addition to this box. Not to mention the lipstick alone exceeds the value of the box!
 Walmart Beauty Box! ( Winter 2014!)
My favorite things were the shampoo and conditioner by L'oreal, a great size to really try it out and see if I like it. The body lotion by Jergens is perfect to just keep in my purse during these dry months. The Maybelline lipstick was a pleasant surprise, especially the color in Maple Kiss. It's a mid tone brown, so beautiful and complimentary to the color of the year!

These are all the exciting things I received in the Winter box, I just can't believe it's only $5! If you haven't subscribe yet I highly recommend it because I haven't been disappointed thus far and it's seasonally so your not losing money monthly. If you have tried it what are your thoughts? Leave me a comment down below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment