Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Review: Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color!

Bright & Beautiful!

Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color
I'm so excited about these Milani Lip Intense Liquid Colors! They are quickly becoming my new favorite liquid lipstick/gloss. Milani has come out with a few new products: eyeliner, blushes, glosses, stains and nail polish for spring 2014! I love it when brands release new lines for the season and Milani never disappoints. I ordered a few things from milanicosmetics.com that I will be reviewing soon once I get a chance to try them out. But... as soon as I got my package these stood out to me and I just had to test them out immediately!
Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color
I'll start off by saying that I love the packaging. It's not bulky and the gold accents are growing on me. I really like the shape of it too, definitely makes it stand out! The wand is also really great. It's a flat rectangular sponge tip so its perfect for precise application. I was able to outline my lips without a problem. The line has 4 colors to choose from and I'm kinda sad I didn't order them all at once (to save on shipping! haha) I chose 2 colors that I knew for sure I would wear. They are $6.49 each so it can get a bit pricey if your buying 2or 3. They are available online and at your local drugstore! Here are the swatches on my lips:
Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color
On the left is "Fiery Coral" and on the right is "Pink Rave". Don't they look amazing? Milani claims that its highly pigmented with the shine of a gloss and the longevity of a lipstick... and I completely agree! The formula is thin which is something I didn't expect. Normally liquid lipsticks are on the thicker side to the point where you can feel them. These on the other hand are a nice thin formula and really comfortable on the lips. Its crazy pigmented too! The opacity you see in the pictures took only one swipe across the lips. I'm just in aw with the color payoff you get! They last a decent amount of time, about 4 hours before you have to reapply. It's a velvet matte finish, so it leaves a bit of a shine but doesn't move around once dry. It's not drying or super moisturizing, it simply feels really nice on!
 
Bottom line: I 100% recommend these lip colors! Like the name states... they are intense! I think its worth the price because they are really good. They have a nice sweet smell that isn't overpowering. Plus they colors are right up my alley, bright! Milani hit the jackpot with these liquid lip colors. It's the perfect combination between a gloss and a lipstick. I can't wait to use these in the spring and summer. My only complaint is that the line only has 4 colors. Hopefully Milani adds more colors soon! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment