Friday, February 7, 2014

The Liebster Award! :-)

Liebster Award
Wohoooo!!! So... I was nominated for the Liebstar Award! :-) To be honest I had no clue what the award was for or about so I did my research haha. I started blogging about a month ago so I'm fairly new to this world. After looking it up I was so happy and grateful that two lovely ladies thought of me! theotherekta & aurelie-hispter thanks so much for the nominations! Now... there seems to be many ways to go about this nomination. This is more of a "chain letter" to help upcoming bloggers (200-250 or less followers) get known and I'm all for that! It's such a great idea and its awesome that we get to help one another!

So the lucky number is... 11! Here are the rules:
* You have to write 11 random facts about yourself
*Nominate 11 bloggers that you feel deserve it and have about 200-250 or less followers. (Leave a comment on their blog to let them know!)
*Answer the 11 questions the person that nominated you created and also create 11 new questions for the ones that are being nominated!
*Once you're nominated place the award on your blog and spread the love!<3
... Simple right?! (haha)

Alright, here are 11 random facts about me:
1. My favorite color is red but I never wear it!
2. While growing up I was surrounded by water my whole life but... I can't swim.
3. I have the worst sense of direction, I get lost on a daily basis.
4. I'm a makeup hoarder!
5. The Backstreet Boys is my favorite boy band!
6. I love cooking and trying out new recipes.
7. I speak English and Spanish.
8. I love dancing ;-)
9. I post way too much on instagram.
10. Shoes are my weakness.
11. I've tried playing Call Of Duty but I always fail miserably.

Since I was nominated twice I'll be answering 22 questions total, 11 from each! Here we go!
Questions from theotherekta:
1.Who or what inspired you to write and share a part of your world online?
- Hmm... well I've followed Temptalia's blog for a while now I always loved the idea of sharing your thoughts to also help others. I love makeup and fashion so I thought blogging would be the perfect outlet for me. Besides, I love writing so why not write about something you love? :-)

2.You have time/patience for 1 make-up product. You grab...?
- Liquid liner, in order to get it right I need the time and patience! haha

3.Favorite genre of books?
- To be honest I don't read books as much as I should, but I love romance novels! ;-)

4.Are you an introvert or extrovert?
-I would say a bit of both. I'm very shy at first but once I let my guard down I'm always excited to try new things and meet new people!

5.Favorite book or book series?
- Well I'll go old school with this one and say The Notebook!

6.How much water do you drink everyday? Honestly.
- Not enough haha. I try to always have a water bottle with me at all times to make sure I get my days worth but...

7.Best gift you ever gave...
- Hmm... BFF necklaces every year to my BFFs :-)

8.What or who makes you instantly happy?
-My niece and nephew! <3

9.Current style icon?
- Lauren Conrad

10.On a scale from "Allergic" to "Rehab", how much do you love Nutella?
- Hahaha On the edge of rehab

11.What is the meaning of life?
- I feel like that changes everyday for me as I get older so if I had to say something I would say growth!

Questions from Aurélie:
1.Do you have any siblings?
- Yes I have one older brother

2.Have you already traveled? If you did were did you go?
-I've gone to a few places in the U.S like Las Vegas & New York City. I lived in Puerto Rico too!

3.What is your favourite fashion item?
- I loooove cardigans! I feel like they are so versatile and can complete any outfit!

4.What is your favourite part of your makeup routine?
-Hmm... I love choosing the lip color! It's the finishing touch to any look and I love going through my stash haha.

5.Name a quote that inspire you.
- “I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it.”

6.Where are you living?
- I live in Utah! Best snow on earth ;-)

7.Tea or coffee?
- Hmm... frozen coffee!

8.What's your favourite store?
- At the moment I love Forever 21 and Sephora!

9.Why did you start your blog?
- I wanted an outlet where I can express myself and share the things that I love (Makeup and Fashion!)

10.What is your favourite thing to do with your best friend(s)?
Wow, well we're far away from each other right now but I loved our road trips!!

11.Something you are looking forward for in 2014?
- ...lots of travel! :-)

So here's who I nominated!:
Lipstick Dupe
Kay & a cup of tea
The Beauty Of A Nerd
SJ | Underground Beauty
Rhiannon Rose
Yesenia's BLT
Dose of Wardrobe
XO Beauty and Makeup
weloveswatches
Blushed on a Budget
Leopard, Lace, and Cheesecake

And here are my 11 questions for you to answer:
1. If you could go be anywhere in the world right now where would you be?
2. What language would you love to learn?
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
4. If you could have any career of your choice what would it be?
5. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
6. What's your favorite makeup brand?
7. What's your most played song on iTunes?
8. If you could be an animal which one would you be?
9. What super power would you like to have?
10. If you could have an endless amount of something... what would it be?
11. What's the last movie you watched?

Definitely check out these blogs because they are amazing! Also check out the ones that nominated me! :-)
This was fun and hopefully we can keep it going!
XO- Reina

2 comments: