Friday, February 28, 2014

Review: Milani Baked Matte Blushes!

Perfect Spring Blushes!

Milani Baked Matte Blushes

I love the Milani Baked Blushes so when I read that they were launching two new matte shades I was more than excited! I own two of the original baked blushes which I use all the time and I have a feeling these matte ones will soon become my favorites too. Milani only released two shades with the matte finish priced at $7.99 each. These are just as smooth as the previous baked blushes. The pigmentation is amazing plus you get awesome color payoff when barely tapping your brush!  My initial thought was that the colors were a bit scary since they were so intense and bright. I didn't want to look like a clown haha. But don't be alarmed though, with a light hand they both look really natural!
Milani Baked Matte Blushes
The packaging is exactly the same as the previous blushes. They fit right in the palm of your hand so they really don't take up a lot space. Here's a picture of the matte blush next to one of the baked blushes in Fantastisco Mauve:
Milani Baked Matte Blushes
Here's a picture displaying the difference. The matte blush isn't marbleized, its just a sold color. Some brands market their products to be matte but when you put them to the test the have microshimmers or some type of sparkle. These live up to the matte expectations and aren't patchy. Here are the swatches:
Milani Baked Matte Blushes
From left to right:
*Delizioso Pink- Matte Hot Pink
*Bella Rosa- Matte Raspberry
Bottom line: Place your order on milanicosmetics.com or purchase them at your local drugstore! How often do you find a matte blush that's also baked in the drugstore? These are affordable gems and I would recommend that you add them to your collection if you're a blush lover like myself! I wore Delizioso Pink to work and it lasted all day and just made me look so awake! I love the colors, they are vivid and perfect for spring. I'll be using these a lot these next few months! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment